OJSC "Naftan", the plant "Polymir", Novopolotsk city, Vitebsk region the Republic of Belarus, sells acrylonitrile (further in the text - the product) at the auction.
The form of the bidding - auction with increase of price.
Date, time and place of conduction: The start of the auction is from August 20, 2018 at 11.00 at the E-Trade System of the Belarusian State Concern of Oil and Chemistry. E-auction will be held for export sale of the products belonging to OJSC "Naftan", the plant "Polymir". The E-auction for acrylonitrile sale can be continued within following working days on the same conditionals.
E-bidding is organized by: Unitary Enterprise "Belarusian Petroleum Trading House".
The name of the product: acrylonitrile.
Quantity: 2 071 tons (+/- 10% at the Seller's discretion) - divisible.
Quality parameters: Control method TY BY 300042199.100-2011
Appearance - transparent liquid, without mechanical impurities
Chromaticity, Hazen units, not more
Density at 20 С, g\cm3
Mass fraction of acid in terms of acetic acid, %, not more
Mass fraction of water, %, not more
Mass fraction of hydrocyanic acid, %, not more
Mass fraction of iron, %, not more
Mass fraction of copper, %, not more
Mass fraction of aldehydes in terms of acetaldehyde, %, not more
Mass fraction of the stabilizer, % including
Mass fraction of acetone, %, not more
Mass fraction of acrolein, %, not more
Mass fraction of propionitrile, %, not more
Mass fraction of crotonitrile, %, not more
Mass fraction of acetonitrile, %, not more
Mass fraction of methylacrylonitrile, %, not more
pH value of acrylonitrile aqueous solution with the mass fraction 5%, pH units
0.800 - 0.806
0.800 - 0.806
Supply markets: all markets. On the markets of Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Turkey, China, Estonia delivery of the product is only possible to end users. Delivery of the product to the trading companies operating in the countries mentioned above is only possible through the distribution network of the concern "Belneftekhim".
Shipping period from the plant: September, 2018.
Information about the conditions of payment for the product: advance payment (100%).
Conditions of supply under the contract: FCA Novopolotsk. As agreed by the parties, it is possible to organize the delivery of goods on the terms of the FOB port of Ventspils (Latvia), DAP border of the Republic of Belarus (Incoterms 2010). Shipment on FCA conditions Novopolotsk, DAP border of the Republic of Belarus is possible in the seller's property tanks or tank-containers / tank-containers provided by the buyer (Incoterms 2010). Shipment of goods in the seller's tanks is possible only through the Baltic ports with a turnover period of cisterns not exceeding 12 days.
Basis of price formation: FCA Novopolotsk.
Currency of the Bidding: USD.
The currency of the contract: Euro or Russian Rubles. Recalculation of the price set in US dollars into Russian rubles or euros will be made at the foreign exchange rate fixed by Bloomberg at 14:00 Central European Time (Frankfurt) published on the website www.bloomberg.com on the date of recognition of the winner of the auction for the right conclusion of a contract for the supply of products. In the absence of publication of courses on the specified date, the first subsequent publication is used.
The guarantee (Deposit) shall not apply.
Obligatory conditions of the contract:
The buyer must make a preliminary payment of the quantity of goods agreed to the delivery in accordance with the terms of the contract.
The buyer must submit the following documents to the seller not later than 5 working days prior to the expected date of shipment of the goods:
- the buyer's application for the shipment of the goods with the indication of the consignee (his legal and postal address, bank details), the quantity of goods for shipment, the date of shipment;
- Notification of readiness of the vessel for loading ("Notification of readiness" (NOR)), which must contain a fully completed application form in accordance with the INTERTANKO TANKER CHARTERING QUESTIONNAIRE Q88 standard (with FOB port Ventspils, FOB Reni port).
If the buyer refuses to pay for the goods, the seller has the right to require the buyer to pay a fine of 5% of the unpaid amount.
Withdrawal from payment is understood as a fact of a directly documented refusal to pay for products, and the fact of the lack of payment for products within 10 calendar days after the expiration of the due date for payment.
If the payment is delayed up to 3 (three) days inclusive, the seller has the right to demand compensation of a penalty in the amount of 0.1% of the amount of the overdue payment for each day of delay in payment, and if the delay exceeds 3 (three) days, starting from 4 days - in 0,3% of the amount of the overdue payment for each day of delay in payment.
In case of non-payment or violation of the term of payment for the goods, the seller has the right to unilaterally refuse to perform the contract and does not bear any responsibility for refusing to execute the contract.
In the event of a breach of the period of payment for the goods, the seller has the right not to ship the goods paid in violation of the time limit, and from responsibility for not delivering is released. If the seller decides not to ship the goods to the amount of money received in violation of the payment term, the funds will be returned to the buyer's account within 15 banking days from the date of receipt of the buyer's written application for refund in the presence of the reconciliation act signed by the parties. The prepayment received both before the payment term and with its violation is not a commercial loan.
For untimely or incomplete sampling of the goods due to the fault of the buyer, the seller has the right to demand from the buyer payment of a fine in the amount of 5% of the value of the goods delays due to fault of the buyer.
If the buyer refuses to pay for the goods, the fine for the violation of the payment term provided for by the relevant clause of the contract / contract, and the penalty for late or incomplete sample of the goods shall not be recovered from the buyer.
Obligatory conditions for concluding a contract for resident companies of the member countries of the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU).
- in case of importation of goods into the territory of the EEU countries, the buyer undertakes to provide the seller within 120 (one hundred and twenty) days from the date of shipment of the product, two original copies of the proper application (s) for the importation of goods and the payment of indirect taxes with a note of the tax authority of the buyer's country confirming payment indirect taxes in full, or certified copies of the statement made by the buyer on the import of goods and the payment of indirect taxes and reports on affixing a mark of the tax authority of the buyer's country in respect of this. The information specified in the application for importation must comply with the data of the tax authorities of the buyer's country and the Republic of Belarus.
- for violation of the terms of submission of applications for import, the buyer pays penalties to the seller in the amount of 0.03% of the shipped goods, for which an application was not provided within the time period stipulated in the contract for each day of delay.
- in order to ensure the proper performance by the buyer of its obligations to pay indirect taxes, the buyer provides the seller with a cash security in the amount of 20% (twenty percent) of the value of the goods shipped under the contract (hereinafter - cash collateral). After confirmation by the tax authority of the Republic of Belarus of the lawful application of the zero rate of value added tax, the cash security shall be returned to the buyer.
- by agreement of the parties, another way of securing the fulfillment of obligations on the payment of indirect taxes by the buyer when the goods are imported to the markets of the EEU countries may be envisaged.
- in the case of a tax authority's revocation of an application for the import of goods to the territory of the EEU member countries, the buyer must pay the seller a fine of 25% (twenty-five percent) of the value of the product, in respect of which the tax authority revoked a previously certified declaration of import of goods into the territory of the countries And also to reimburse the seller actually paid money to the budget of the Republic of Belarus in the form of fines and economic sanctions.
The volume of products put up for auction can be changed by the decision of the commission before the bidding, about which the commission notifies the bidders.
In the event that the auction does not take place, trades are postponed to a different date, about which the participants will be notified in addition.
The Commission shall have the right to refuse to hold tenders or change the terms of bidding at any time before the bidding or during the bidding.
The term granted to the winner of the bidding for conclusion of the contract for supply of the product: within 7 working days from the date of the bidding. If the winner of the bidding does not sign the contract, the Seller has the right to refuse to conclude a contract and the Seller shall not bear any responsibility in this regard.
The procedure of participation in the auction. To be admitted to participate in the bidding, the bidders should consider the information available at the website: http://him.bntdtorg.by in the sections "News", "Rules" and register in the section "Registration" (the account will be activated after providing the package of documents) and submit the duly arranged set of establishment and registration documents, confirming the legal status and legal capacity: legalized extract from the trade register (registration) of the country of establishment; charter; certificate of registration; a document confirming the right of signature. Documents must be apostilled, translated into Russian and notarized.
Please, send your documents to the following addresses:
- to Unitary Enterprise Belarusian Petroleum Trading House (in the original),
Sales Organization Department at the UTP, the Republic of Belarus 220116, Minsk, Dzerzhinsky Avenue, 73
- to OJSC Naftan the plant Polymir (copies) at the address:
the Plant Polymir. 211441, Novopolotsk-5, Vitebsk Region, Republic of Belarus
or by fax: +375 214 557941; +375 214 557984; +375 214 557992;
or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should any questions arise regarding the registration in the E-Trade System, as well as providing information on the proposed lots, please, contact Anzhelika Vitalievna Illarionova, tel.: (+375 17) 2771938.
In case if the bidding does not take place, it is shifted to the other date about which the participants will be additionally informed. The price fixed upon the results of the bidding shall be valid until the complete fulfillment of shipment obligations.
The procedure of participation in the auction. the bidders will participate in the auction through the Internet at the site of E-Trade System (http://www.bntdtorg.by).
Head of Chemical Product Marketing Department:
+375 214 55 78 69
Marketing Specialist, Chemical Product Marketing Department:
+375 214 55 73 51