Acrylic fibre and/or tow Nitron-D
OJSC Naftan, the plant Polymir, Novopolotsk, Vitebsk region is selling acrylic fibre and/or tow Nitron-D at the bidding.
The form of the bidding: auction with increase of price.
Date, time of conduction. from October 22, 2018, at 11.00 a.m. at the Unified Trading Platform of the Belarusian State Concern for Oil and Chemistry Belneftekhim (further in the text - UTP), electronic auction will be held (further in the text - E-Trade) for export sale of the product belonging to OJSC Naftan, the plant Polymir. The E-Trade for acrylic fibre and/or tow Nitron-D sale can be held within following working days under the same conditions.
E-bidding is organized by: Unitary Enterprise 'Belarusian Petroleum Trading House'.
The name of the product: basic grade of acrylic fibre (tow) Nitron-D (ND-1) - white, bright, undyed fibre (tow), tex 0,33-1,7.
Under the agreement the assortment of fibre/tow different from the basic grade can be supplied. Minimal amount of order for dyed fibre/tow Nitron-D is 90 tons of one color. Minimal amount of order of acrylic fibre/tow Nitron-D for tex 0,13-0,22 is 90 tons. The additional charges for production of acrylic fibre/tow Nitron-D for tex 0,13-0,22 is 30 ЕURO/t. In case if the assortment of fibre/tow different from the basic grade is indicated in the request, the charges existing at the plant "Polymir" of JSC "Naftan" are applied.
Quality: Nitron-D in accordance with RS RB 300041455.015-2008.
- acrylic fibre and/or tow Nitron-D - 900 tons (divisible (sub)lots).
Lot 1 (divisible (sub)lots)
Africa, Latin America, Oceania, Asia (except Pakistan, Turkey)*
Lot 2 (divisible (sub)lots)
European countries (except CIS countries)*
Lot 3 (divisible (sub)lots)
CIS countries (except Russia)*
* To participate in bidding for the right to conclude a contract for the supply of acrylic fibers to the markets of Georgia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, China, Estonia, concern "Belneftekhim"commodity distribution network operators and end-users (acrylic fiber processors) Unitary Enterprise 'Belarusian Petroleum Trading House' package of documents confirming the status of the end user.
Delivery term for the product: from 01.11.2018 till 10.12.2018.
Way of provision of obligations. The auction will be held without deposit.
Currency of the bidding: Euro.
Currency of the contract: Euro, Russian ruble (by additional agreement with the commission).
The term granted to the winner of the bidding for conclusion of the contract for supply of the product not later than 5 working days from the date of signing of the protocol of the bidding. If the Buyer fails to sign the contract, the Seller is entitled to refuse from conclusion of the contract without bearing any responsibility.
Terms of product delivery: FCA, Novopolotsk; CFR point of destination; DAP point of destination (Incoterms 2010).
Obligatory conditions of the contract:
Information about conditions of sale of the product.
In case of agreement on the conclusion of the contract with the winner of the auction with payment in Russian rubles, the price is converted into rubles at the rate of the information agency Bloomberg BFIX 14:00 Frankfurt (published on the agency's website and available at: https://www.bloomberg.com/ / markets / currencies / fx-fixings) as of the date of the announcement of the successful bidder.
The winner of the bidding is obliged to pay in advance for all the quantity of the product shipped not later than 20.11.2018 (the date of payment shall be considered the day when money are credited to the settlement account of the plant "Polymir" of OJSC "Naftan").
In case of violation by the buyer of the above-mentioned terms of payment for products up to 3 days inclusive, the seller has the right to expose the buyer, and the buyer is obliged to pay a penalty of 0.1% of the amount of the delayed payment for each day of delay in payment, and more than 3 days from the 4th day of the delay in the fulfillment of obligations - in the amount of 0.3% of the amount of the overdue payment for each day of delay in payment.
If the buyer refuses to pay for the products, the seller has the right to require the buyer to pay a fine of 5% of the unpaid amount. Withdrawal from payment is understood as a fact of a directly documented refusal to pay for products, and the fact of the lack of payment for products within 10 calendar days after the expiration of the due date for payment.
In the event of the Buyer's refusal to pay for the goods, the fine for the violation of the payment period provided for in the contract and the penalty for late or incomplete sample of the goods shall not be recovered from the Buyer.
For untimely or incomplete sampling of products through the fault of the buyer, the seller has the right to recover from the buyer a penalty in the amount of 5% of the value of the goods that were not delivered on time due to the fault of the buyer.
The winner of the auction must, not later than 2 business days from the date of concluding the contract, provide for the seller's approval the planned assortment of the goods to be delivered.
In the event of a violation of the period of payment for products, non-payment of the products in the prescribed period, the seller has the right not to ship products paid with a violation of the term, and from responsibility for not delivering is released.
In case of concluding a contract with the winner of the auction with payment in Russian rubles, the seller has the right to increase the price for the products in case of a significant increase in the cross-rate of the euro / ruble pair (by 2% or more according to the NBRB) between the contract date and the advance payment to the accounts of OJSC Naftan.
Obligatory conditions of the contract for resident companies of the countries-participants of the Eurasian Economic Union (ЕАЭС):
- the winner of the auction within 120 (one hundred and twenty) days from the date of shipment of products must provide the seller with two original copies of the proper application (s) for the import of goods and the payment of indirect taxes with the mark of the tax authority of the buyer's country confirming the payment of indirect taxes in full , or certified copies of the statement made by the buyer on the import of goods and the payment of indirect taxes and a message stating the marking of the tax authority of the buyer's country with respect to this statement, The information specified in the application for importation must comply with the data of the tax authorities of the buyer's country and the Republic of Belarus;
- for violation of the terms of submission of applications for import, the buyer pays penalties to the seller in the amount of 0.03% of the shipped goods, for which an application was not provided within the time period stipulated in the contract for each day of delay;
- In order to ensure the proper performance by the buyer of its obligations to pay indirect taxes, the buyer provides the seller with a cash security in the amount of 20% (twenty percent) of the value of the goods shipped under the contract (hereinafter - cash collateral). After confirmation by the tax authority of the Republic of Belarus of the lawful application of the zero rate of value added tax, the cash security shall be returned to the buyer.
- by agreement of the parties, another way of securing the fulfillment of obligations on the payment of indirect taxes by the buyer when the goods are imported to the markets of the EAEC countries may be envisaged;
- if the tax authority revokes a statement about the importation of goods to the territory of the EEA countries earlier, the buyer must pay the seller a fine of 25% (twenty-five percent) of the value of the product, in respect of which the tax authority revoked a previously certified declaration of import of goods into the territory countries of the EAEC, as well as reimburse the seller actually paid money to the budget of the Republic of Belarus in the form of fines and economic sanctions.
By mutual agreement of the parties, it is allowed to change the terms of the beginning of payment and shipment (before the date specified in the notice).
In the event of non-fulfillment of obligations for payment and selection of products by the winner of the auction, the winner of the bidding may not be admitted to subsequent trading by the decision of the commission.
The volume and assortment put on the auction of products can be changed by the decision of the commission before the bidding.
The Commission shall have the right to refuse to hold tenders or change the terms of bidding at any time before the bidding or during the bidding.
The procedure of participation in the auction.
Submission by the Buyer of an application for participation means agreement with the conditions specified in the notification.
To be admitted to participate in the bidding, the bidders should consider the information available at the website: http://him.bntdtorg.by in the sections "News", "Rules" and register in the section "Registration" (the account will be activated after providing the package of documents) and submit the duly arranged set of establishment and registration documents, confirming the legal status and legal capacity: legalized extract from the trade register (registration) of the country of establishment; charter; certificate of registration; a document confirming the right of signature. Documents must be apostilled, translated into Russian and notarized.
Please, send your documents to the following addresses:
- to UE "Belarusian Petroleum Trading House" (in the original):
UE "Belarusian Petroleum Trading House", Department of sales organization at UTS, the Republic of Belarus 220116, Minsk, Dzerzhinsky Avenue, 73;
- to OJSC Naftan the plant Polymir (copies):
the Plant Polymir. 211441, Novopolotsk-5, Vitebsk Region, Republic of Belarus
or by fax: +375 214 557941; +375 214 557984; +375 214 557992;
or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should any questions arise regarding the registration in the E-Trade System, as well as providing information on the proposed lots, please, contact Anzhelika Vitalievna Illarionova, tel.: (+375 17) 2771938.
In case if the bidding does not take place, it is shifted to the other date about which the participants will be additionally informed.
The bidders will participate in the auction through the Internet at the site of E-Trade System (http://www.bntdtorg.by).
Specialist on marketing of acrylic fiber: Yuliya Kukhta, tel. +375 214 55 72 58