Low density polyethylene
|The first Belarussian polyethylene was produced in 1968 by the technology of ICI company.|
Polyethylene is made by free radical ethylene polymerization in tubular and autoclave reactors at a pressure of 1600-2100 atm. It is produced as base grades and compositions.
LDPE base grades: 10204-003, 10803-020, 10703-020, 15803-020, 12203-250, 11503-070, 17703-010, 10303-003, 12903-003, 10903-020, 15303-003.
- manufacture of films and film articles for packaging of industrial, food, pharmaceutical, agricultural products and reactants
- blow articles, pressure pipes
- injection molded small-and large size profile-molded products
- anti-corrosion coatings for apparatus and pipes used in aggressive environments
|Special film grades:|
Field of application: manufacture of films for packaging of goods, agricultural products and light-stabilized films for greenhouses.
Concentrates of technical carbon KTU-30.
Application — for polyethylene compositions dyeing and stabilization, used in cable industry.
Vilaterm Low Density Polyethelene.
Vilaterm Low Density Polyethylene is a mixture of start-up and in-between batches of low density polyethylene production and its compositions of different grades, colors and shades. Vilaterm Polyethylene is intended for the production of technical products: non-pressure pipes, fittings, blown products, etc., excluding articles that come into contact with food and potable water.
The plant Polymir offers to supply a low-molecular-weight polyethylene (LMWPE) produced as per TU RB 300041455.031-2004. This product is widely used in the following areas:
- For applying onto the paper or paperboard to create a glossy surface and luster printing, for good flexibility at low temperatures. Coating of paperboard allows to increase wear resistance, improves chemical resistance; cardboard is coated with wax composition containing 50% of LMWPE.
- Addition of LMWPE to polishing pastes allows to increase curing temperature, creates glossy texture and prevents condensation.
- In the rubber industry LMWPE is widely used as a lubricant, which is compatible with different types of rubbers, facilitating extrusion and calendering.
- In the textile industry LMWPE is used to impregnate different fabrics to create a water-repellent material, increase the tear resistance and improve seam
Please, send your applications and proposals by fax: (+375 214) 55 78 82