Hydrocarbon cutsHydrocarbon feed pyrolysis products.
- as an additive for petrol
- to make organic synthesis products
Heavy pyrolysis resin
- as a raw material for carbon production
- as a raw material for synthetic rubber production
MAF Gas (Methylacetylene-Allene Fraction)
Fields of application:
- as an analogue of acetylene in all processes of flame treatment of metals. The combustion properties of MAF gas are close to those of acetylene, but the difference is that MAF gas is three times cheaper and occupies a much smaller volume. A standard cylinder can hold 5.5 kg of acetylene or 21 kg of MAF gas. Upon that, the weight of a cylinder filled with acetylene is 87 kg, and that which is filled with MAF gas is just 43 kg. The efficiency of MAF is higher than that of acetylene, as long as at comparable flame temperatures (2927 ºC for MAF and 3087 ºC for acetylene) the calorific value of MAF gas is higher. The application technology of MAF gas is the same as that of acetylene. MAF gas can be applied for gas welding of all types of steel, for cutting, brazing, in the processes of flame treatment of metals, etc.;
- in pharmacy and pharmacology.
The official dealers of the plant Polymir of OJSC Naftan for the promotion and sale of MAF gas:
JSC Ekoilas, Vilnius, Lithuania (region of the company's activity is the territory of Lithuania, Poland, the Scandinavian countries and the United States);
UE Rodat, Minsk, Belarus (region of the company's activity is the territory of the city of Minsk, as well as Brest, Grodno and Minsk regions);
LLC EURO Mshiyeni, Tbilisi, Georgia (region of the company's activity is the territory of Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia).
A Mixture of Technical Propane and Butane in Accordance with STB 2262-2012 "Liquified Combustible Hydrocarbon Gases. Technical Specifications "
Fields of application:
- as a fuel for domestic consumption and for industrial purposes
Instructions for the gas welding procedure using MAF gas with all the amendments, as well as MAF Gas Compliance Certificates and the Certificate of Russia's National Agency for Control and Welding are provided to the consumers together with the products when shipping from the plant.
Instructions for the gas welding procedure using MAF gas with all the amendments, as well as MAF Gas Compliance Certificates and the Certificate of Russia's National Agency for Control and Welding may be sent by fax and (or) e-mail to any potential customer.